Farmland Traditions, Dog Treats, Dogs Love Chicken Jerky
Turn snacking well into a tradition with the Farmland Traditions USA Chicken Jerky Dog Treats. A wholesome treat for dogs, it’s made with 100% lean chicken breast that is raised right here in the USA—never any organs or bones. In fact, the only other thing these treats contain are vegetable glycerin from natural plant sources, and touch of salt as a natural preservative. There’s nothing artificial about them, and every batch is perfectly oven dried to preserve the flavor that dogs crave, plus the natural nutrition that comes from this high-protein and low-fat recipe.
- Chicken jerky makes a wholesome and tasty treat for dogs of all sizes.
- Perfectly oven dried to preserve a natural, savory flavor and nutritional value.
- High-protein reward is low fat, low calorie and grain free, so it’s great for a variety of diets.
- Made in the USA with 100% real, USA-raised lean chicken breast in an FDA-approved facility.
- Contains no animal by-products, sugars or fillers or artificial colors or flavors.
Chicken, Vegetable Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Rosemary Extract.
Guaranteed AnalysisCRUDE PROTEIN 50.0% min
CRUDE FAT 15.0% min
CRUDE FIBER 1.5% max
MOISTURE 15.0% max
4,500 kcal/kg, 25 kcal/treat
Treats are not a substitute for a complete diet with balanced nutrition. New treats, just like new dog food, should be introduced gradually to your dog. We recommend start with 25% of the daily maximum shown in the feeding guidelines for the first 2 days, increasing to 50% in day 3, then 75% in days 4 and 5, with the maximum beginning day 6.
For smaller dogs, we recommend breaking the jerky into bite-sized pieces. Always monitor your dog when feeding treats.
Refer to packaging for a breakdown on the guidelines according to weight.
Dog Weight / Daily Serving5-15 lbs. ~ 1 piece
16-25 lbs. ~ 2 pieces
26-50 lbs. ~ 3 pieces
51 lbs.+ ~ 4 pieces