Advocate, Dog Healthcare, Fleas & Deworm, Dogs 10kg to 25kg
Advocate® is a so-called endectocide, a single product effective against both, ecto- and endoparasites, like fleas, lice, mites and different types of worms.
It is approved for different indications in cats, dogs and ferrets. Advocate® is applied once a month on the skin on the back of the animal (“spot-on”) in one or several spots, depending on the animal’s body weight. The active ingredient against fleas and lice, imidacloprid, then distributes on the entire skin while the active against worms and mites, moxidectin, penetrates the skin and enters the blood stream.
Thus, Advocate® provides convenient, continuous and broad protection against numerous parasites threatening wellbeing, health and, in some cases, even the life of pets.
Advocate® offers the broadest antiparasitic spectrum available in a single product for dogs, cats and ferrets, giving them the protection they deserve. Spectrums for dogs include:
- Fleas & Lice
- Eyeworms (Thelazia callipaeda)
- Mites (Sarcoptes Mites, Ear Mites, Demodex Mites)
- Intestinal Worms (Roundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms)
- Heartworms & Lungworms
Using Advocate® for prevention and treatment has various significant benefits:
- Monthly spot-on application for easy use
- Waterproof: remains effective even if the animal becomes wet
- Efficacy in prevention and treatment has been proven in numerous studies
- Covers the broadest spectrum of internal and external parasites among all products indicated for dogs and cats
- Monthly application is building up a plateau of antiparasitic moxidectin for continuous and long-lasting protection against internal parasites as shown at the example of hookworm
- Well tolerated in Puppies of 7 weeks and older and Kittens of 9 weeks and older. Tolerated up to 5 times the recommended tube size with no serious safety concerns when applied every 2 weeks for 6 treatments.