Farmland Traditions, Dog Treats, Turkey & Sweet Potato Jerky
Give your pooch the protein-packed, all-natural treat he craves with the Turkey & Sweet Potato Jerky dog treats from Farmland Traditions. These wholesome snacks are made with USA-raised turkey and loaded with lean protein for healthier chomping. Use them as an everyday reward, or break them into pieces for a savory training treat. Your pal will be happy to sit, stay and roll over for a taste! Oven-baked to lock in flavor and nutrients, these delectable bites contain no grains, artificial colors or flavors—making them a treat that you and your pup can agree on.
- Turkey jerky is a nutritious and delicious grain-free treat for dogs of all sizes.
- Oven-baked to lock in flavor and nutrients.
- Low in fat, but high in protein, this low-calorie treat is ideal for an array of diets.
- Made in the USA with real, USA-raised turkey in an FDA-approved facility.
- Contains no animal by-products, sugars, fillers or artificial colors or flavors.
Turkey, Sweet Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary Extract.
Guaranteed AnalysisCRUDE PROTEIN 22.0% min
CRUDE FAT 16.0% min
CRUDE FIBER 2.5% max
MOISTURE 15.0% max
3,936 kcal/kg, 35 kcal/treat
Treats are not a substitute for a complete diet with balanced nutrition. New treats, just like new dog food, should be introduced gradually to your dog. We recommend start with 25% of the daily maximum shown in the feeding guidelines for the first 2 days, increasing to 50% in day 3, then 75% in days 4 and 5, with the maximum beginning day 6.
For smaller dogs, we recommend breaking the jerky into bite-sized pieces. Always monitor your dog when feeding treats.
Refer to packaging for a breakdown on the guidelines according to weight.