Stella & Chewy's, Cat Wet Food, Carnivore Cravings, Morsels'N'Gravy, Salmon & Mackerel
- Tasty, tender, protein-rich morsels simmered in a savory gravy
- Made with responsibly sourced proteins like wild-caught salmon and mackerel
- Never any added hormones or antibiotics
- Savory gravy is a key source of moisture for healthy hydration
- Serve as a tasty treat or complete and balanced meal
- Fortified with appropriate levels of vitamins and minerals to support overall health
- Added taurine to support healthy heart function
- No: Grains, Carrageenan, Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
- Suitable for all life stages: kittens, adult cats & senior cats
Salmon, Salmon Broth, Mackerel Broth, Dried Egg, Mackerel, Sunflower Oil, Tapioca, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Tuna Flavor, Dandelion, Taurine, Guar Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Copper Sulfate, Choline Chloride.
- Crude Protein (min.) 9.0%
- Crude Fat (min.) 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 1.0%
- Moisture (max.) 81.0%
- Phosphorus (min.) 0.1%
- Magnesium (min.) 0.015%
- Taurine (min.) 0.15%
- Calorie Content (metabolizable energy, calculated): 1,215 kcal/kg. 96 kcal/pouch
Serve as a complete and balanced meal or as a topper.
When fed alone: Adult cats: 2-3 pouches per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day. Kittens: Feed up to twice the adult amount. Pregnant/lactating cats: Feed up to three times the adult amount.
When fed with dry: Reduce dry as needed to maintain optimal weight. Feed at room temperature & adjust amount to meet your cat’s individual needs. Refrigerate unused portion for 7-10 days. Always provide access to fresh water.
Transition Your Cat
New Users: Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 7-10 days, increasing the amount of Stella & Chewy’s while decreasing the amount of the other brand.
For pregnant and nursing cats, please check with your veterinarian as requirements may vary depending on the number of kittens and stage of lactation.
We Also Recommend
Wellness Core, Cat Wet Food, Grain Free, Hearty Cuts, Indoor, Shredded Chicken & Turkey
Wellness Core, Cat Wet Food, Grain Free, Hearty Cuts, Shredded Chicken & Tuna
Wellness Core, Cat Wet Food, Grain Free, Hearty Cuts, Shredded Whitefish & Salmon
Wellness Core, Cat Wet Food, Grain Free, Signature Selects, Shredded Chicken & Chicken Liver