Stella & Chewy's, Cat Wet Food, Carnivore Cravings, Purrfect Pate, Tuna & Pumpkin in Broth
- Great texture — tender, smooth patés in a light meaty broth
- Rich in animal protein and low in carbs
- Only 4-6 simple wholesome ingredients
- Responsibly sourced proteins
- Provides essential moisture to keep cats hydrated
- Taurine added to support overall heart health
- Free from grains, legumes, potatoes, carrageenan, wheat, meat by-products, soy, artificial colors, preservatives and flavors
- Suitable for adult cats & senior cats
Tuna, tuna broth, pumpkin, dried egg product, sunflower oil, tapioca, tricalcium phosphate, salt, dandelion, potassium chloride, taurine, magnesium sulfate, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, celery powder, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, zinc oxide, vitamin A supplement, reduced iron, sodium selenite, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, copper amino acid complex, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, potassium iodide.
- Crude Protein (min.) 10.0%
- Crude Fat (min.) 3.5%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 2.0%
- Moisture (max.) 80.0%
- Taurine (min.) 0.05%
- Calorie Content (metabolizable energy, calculated): 1,224 kcal/kg. 180 kcal/5.2oz can
Serve as a complete and balanced meal or as a topper for adult cats. When fed as a complete meal, feed ¾ to 1 can per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day. Adjust amount to meet your cat’s individual needs. Always provide access to fresh water. Refrigerate unused portion.
Transition Your Cat
Step 4: Day 10 Complete transition. Replace 100% with Stella & Chewy's.
New Users: Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 7-10 days, increasing the amount of Stella & Chewy’s while decreasing the amount of the other brand.
For pregnant and nursing cats, please check with your veterinarian as requirements may vary depending on the number of kittens and stage of lactation.