Stella & Chewy's, Cat Wet Food, Carnivore Cravings, Savory Shreds, Chicken & Salmon in Broth
- Great texture — real shredded muscle meat in a light meaty broth
- Rich in animal protein and low in carbs
- Only 4-6 simple wholesome ingredients
- Responsibly sourced proteins
- Provides essential moisture to keep cats hydrated
- Taurine added to support overall heart health
- Free from grains, legumes, potatoes, carrageenan, wheat, meat by-products, soy, artificial colors, preservatives and flavors
- Suitable for kittens, adult cats & senior cats
Chicken, chicken broth, tuna broth, pumpkin, salmon, sunflower oil, tapioca, tricalcium phosphate, salt, guar gum, choline chloride, magnesium sulfate, taurine, vitamin E supplement, celery powder, thiamine mononitrate, zinc oxide, reduced iron, niacin supplement, vitamin A supplement, potassium chloride, sodium selenite, manganese sulfate, copper amino acid complex, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, potassium iodide, biotin.
- Crude Protein (min.) 8.0%
- Crude Fat (min.) 1.5%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 2.5%
- Moisture (max.) 85.0%
- Taurine (min.) 0.05%
- Calorie Content (metabolizable energy, calculated): 711 kcal/kg. 105 kcal/5.2oz can
Serve as a complete and balanced meal or as a topper for adult cats. When fed as a complete meal, feed 1¼ to 1½ cans per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day. Adjust amount to meet your cat’s individual needs. Always provide access to fresh water. Refrigerate unused portion.
Kittens may need up to twice the amount of food as listed for an adult cat. For pregnant and nursing cats, please check with your veterinarian as requirements vary depending on the number of kittens and stage of lactation.
Transition Your Cat
Step 4: Day 10 Complete transition. Replace 100% with Stella & Chewy's.
New Users: Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 7-10 days, increasing the amount of Stella & Chewy’s while decreasing the amount of the other brand.
For pregnant and nursing cats, please check with your veterinarian as requirements may vary depending on the number of kittens and stage of lactation.
We Also Recommend
Wellness Core, Cat Wet Food, Grain Free, Hearty Cuts, Indoor, Shredded Chicken & Turkey
Wellness Core, Cat Wet Food, Grain Free, Hearty Cuts, Shredded Chicken & Tuna
Wellness Core, Cat Wet Food, Grain Free, Hearty Cuts, Shredded Whitefish & Salmon
Wellness Core, Cat Wet Food, Grain Free, Signature Selects, Shredded Chicken & Chicken Liver