WashBar, Dog Healthcare, Flea & Tick, Flea Repellent
- WashBar Flea Repellent for Dogs can be used on its own if you are concerned about using pharmaceutical treatments on your dog
- Or it can be used together with chemical flea treatments, between the regular applications
- Suitable for all ages and breeds, including pregnant and mothering dogs, and dogs that react to conventional flea treatments
- You only need a few drops at a time – there are 40-50 doses per bottle for a medium dog
- Made with 100% natural ingredients known to repel fleas – safe for dogs and non-toxic to humans
- Great for pet owners who suffer from allergies or irritations as the ingredients are all natural
- Non-toxic ingredients – which is important around humans (especially the little ones!)
INGREDIENTS: Sunflower Oil, Neem Oil, Essential Oils of Cedarwood, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Thyme & Peppermint.
Apply 3-4 drops on inside of collar or part hair and apply directly to skin at neck and base of tail. Brushing helps distribute through coat. If dog reacts apply to collar only. Discontinue if reaction persists.
Apply at least monthly. Increase to weekly during flea season - safe to use daily.
We Also Recommend
Wellness Core, Cat Wet Food, Grain Free, Hearty Cuts, Indoor, Shredded Chicken & Turkey
Wellness Core, Cat Wet Food, Grain Free, Hearty Cuts, Shredded Chicken & Tuna
Wellness Core, Cat Wet Food, Grain Free, Hearty Cuts, Shredded Whitefish & Salmon
Wellness Core, Cat Wet Food, Grain Free, Signature Selects, Shredded Chicken & Chicken Liver